Thursday, August 30, 2012

Don't you dare!

I would have laughed whenever I saw the child wearing two cunningly thrust bead.
She draw me a sign to shut up my mouth from pouting my lips. That kills me when she's under and beneath my wing. She dares to make a scene to embarass me. I hope she'll be better if she think it twice whenever we bump into each other. I punch the air and breath rapidly/, Who would have thought I could be with her everytime we had a breaktime? And it rump up. In case, i let to grave her. I want her to taste how I eager to break those attitude she has but I can't. I pity on her, she has nobody without me.I let her do what she wants me to do but not this time. Not the time you acted like you are freak and wicked person in front of everybody. I cant let it be.So Don't you Dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment